Saturday, October 31, 2009

Favourite Lipstick/Lipgloss Swatches

Do you have a few favourite lipsticks/lipglosses that you always wear eventhough you have many other lipsticks in various colours ? Well, I'm guilty of that. I have loads of lipsticks and lipglosses but I tend to wear back the same ones and the same shades.



From L to R :
Anna Sui Rouge S373
Anna Sui Lip Gloss 601
Stila Lip Polish - Sheen
Laneige Snow Crystal Melting Glossy Lipstick - YR323 Nude Orange
Stila Lipstick - Serena
Stila Long Wear Lip Colour - Exquisite



My shades are either pinkish nudes or brownish nudes. I just can't seem to accept other colours like red (urgh!), mauve, orange, peach or corals.

Do you face the same problem?

I have swatches of other colours but these are rarely used.


Laneige Lipstick - LRC 3





Paul & Joe Lipstick CS044





Stila Lip Glaze Stick in Vanilla





Paul & Joe Lip Gloss 03



I have many more lipsticks still new in the box unused. Do I stop buying more ? No ! I continue buying. Why do we women do that ???