Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Developing a Wattle

Wattle (anatomy), a fleshy growth hanging from the head or neck of certain animals, as defined by Wikipedia. So, I suppose I have a wattle. I have been agonizing about my wattle for months, asking my hubby whether it is ugly. You know what he said - instead of saying "No, lah ! You still have a beautiful and smooth neck", I got a response of "What to do, genetic, lah. Your father also like that" :(

Here is my wattle, beware ...........


See - Wattle

Actually, I have seen this product, the new L’Oreal Revitalift Face Contours and Neck cream in Watsons and Guardian, but did not really take notice of it until one day I read a review by ParisB and after using for 2 weeks, she felt that her neck is firmer and more elastic. This is what I have been looking for and want.





Luckily for me, I managed to get it at RM59.90 (NP : RM79.90) as Watsons and Guardian were having a nationwide promotion on this product. So very happy : D.

I have been using it for a few days but only at night as I don't really like the smell, kinda strong unexplainable smell. It is actually meant to be used on your face, contours and neck but I'm only using it for my neck.

I'll be coming back with a review and an after photo a couple of weeks later to see whether this product works. I really hope it does as it has received quite favourable reviews from a few bloggers. I will repurchase it if it really works and withstand the smell. No pain no gain : ).