Saturday, October 31, 2009

Swatches : YSL Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick SPF 15 and YSL Creme de Blush

After admiring my YSL makeup for a few days, I could not resist anymore and tried them finally. I did some swatches of my YSL Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick No. 16. I could not take a good photo of it. Anyway, here is the best I could do. It is actually more pretty than as shown in the photo.



YSL Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick SPF 15 in No. 16





YSL Creme de Blush in No. 1

This peach coloured blusher gives a natural glow to my cheeks. I mentioned in my earlier post that even though it is a cream blusher but when applied onto the cheeks it became powdery. I know it doesn't make sense right. How can a cream blusher becomes powder blusher upon application. Well, you just have to trust my words or you can go to any YSL counters to do the swatch yourself. Let me know the outcome.