Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Samples, Samples and More Samples

Have you gotten to a stage where you have obtained so many samples that you do not know which to use ? I have. Also, I do not really fancy squeezing out from the little sachets given, can get kinda messy. But samples are a great way to find out whether you like the particular product before you invest a bomb in them.

This is my little collection with brands from L'occitane, Kiehl's, Anna Sui, Shu Uemura, Bioxil, Paul & Joe, Estee Lauder, Clinique and Biotherm.


Small Collection of Samples

I will start using them once I have finished my full size products and would like to try some other brands. My current night routine is :


Laneige Star White Eye Spot - for the eyes of course


Clinique Turnaround Concentrate  - a serum to be used before moisturiser

Laneige Water Bank Cream - night cream/moisturiser


L'oreal's Revitalift Face, Contours & Neck - for my wattle

I have just started using all the above products for a few days except for Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate. This is a really good serum as my face feels soft the next morning instead of feeling dehydrated and flaky (before using this serum) as I sleep in an air-conditioned room. I bought it at RM190. Hmmm, quite expensive, but if it works - it is worth the money.