Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Body Lotions

I have very, very dry skin and to have beautiful and smooth skin I should apply body lotion. But I'm just too lazy and don't really like having something creamy on my body, hands and legs (even though the body lotions used are not oily at all). However, I still love to buy body lotions thinking of having smooth skin IF i use them.

I have amassed a little collection of body lotions and hand creams recently but they all remain quite untouched at the moment : D. I'm not sure what I'm waiting for. My skin gets really dry until I have rashes and I will be scratching them until my skin breaks. Then only I will start using my body lotions. But by then I have scars all over my legs and body : (


Family Album of Body Lotions and Hand Creams

I have a variety of brands ranging from the pharmacy to the medium end, like Rosken, The Body Shop, Crabtree & Evelyn, L'occitane and Paul & Joe. Hmmm, maybe I should start using them before buying any more. But, don't you just love to buy. Sometimes I wonder whether I love using them or just love buying them.