Sunday, November 1, 2009

MAC (MAC Holiday Collection 2009) Mini Haul

What is it with me ? I've been having too many mini hauls recently. For the past 2 weeks, I've gotten myself so many mini hauls.

Today, I bought 2 items from MAC eventhough I saw more things that I like since I love palettes be it lip palettes or eye shadow palettes. I got myself a sun block - hydro charged moisturiser hydratant SPF 30/PA++ and a VIVA GLAM Lip Kit/Palette. Every cent of the purchase price for this lip palette goes to the M∙A∙C AIDS Fund. So, go buy this lip palette to support this fund.


MAC's Cute Packaging


Sun Block and Lip Palette




MAC's VIVA GLAM Lip Kit/Palette


So Pretty :D

The MAC's SA (Elynn Sim) at KLCC was really nice, she was not pushy and answering all my questions patiently. This is how I like them to be. I was given the time to browse around and not being followed and breathing down my neck. Only upon me requesting their help, she approached me. But the big problem is when I like the SAs, I tend to spend more : (