Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Additions to My Kanebo International Salon Year End Sale 2009

After my haul on Saturday, I went back again on Sunday dragging my son together but equipped him with his PSP. He was perfectly happy sitting on the couch playing. I was perfectly happy trying on the cosmetics and deciding which to buy : D

I've finally decided to get 3 more things :


Coffret D'or 3D Lighting Eyes 03

I bought another Coffret D'or eye palette as I feel at RM60, it is too good a deal to pass. Have you ever gotten the feeling that if you come across a good buy, you just had to buy it. If not I will not be able to forgive myself for ignoring it. Weird, huh ?


Lunasol Blush - Orange Beige 07

I wanted to try Lunasol's blush so bad that even without a casing, I bought it. It is a really natural colour, giving your face just a hint of colour and not looking like a clown. I tried swatching it but the colour did not turn up well on photos.


Coffret D'or Shine Drape Rouge Glow in PK-237

This is another lipstick that I wanted to try after reading the fantastic review by Fuzkittie. I have yet to use it, so I will do a swatch on this lipstick later.

I did some swatches of my previous Kanebo eye palettes purchases :


Coffret D'or TD Eye Shadow Palette No. 1


Lunasol Star Shower Eyes No. 5 Close of Night

The Kanebo International Salon Year End Sale 2009 will be held again on 13th November 2009 at Starhill. I'm thinking of going again, this time to get some nail polishes : )

So, for those who missed the earlier sales, you can go to the one at Starhill.