Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura

I received the brochure for Shu Uemura's new christmas collection 2009 by Tsumori Chisato by post today. They are all soooooo pretty and I want them all. But I can't : (




All so pretty - I want all !!


X'Mas Collection Preview Party Offer

Shu Uemura will be having a X'Mas Collection 2009 Preview Party to introduce their limited edition Tsumori Chisato collection. There will be refreshing treats, exclusive offers and fantastic door gifts.

This offer is limited to the first 60 customers who RSVP to the following outlets :

Mid Valley Boutique (Tel. No.: 03-2287 1764)
Thursday, 12th November 2009, 5pm to 7pm

Pavilion Kiosk (Tel. No.: 03-21417386)
Friday, 13th November 2009, 12pm to 2pm

They will be having 2 offers :
(1)   Spend RM350 and above and receive a 5-piece Red Juvenus travel set worth RM226 and a limited edition Tsumori Chisato pocket mirror for free (while stocks last).
(2)    Spend RM300 and above and bring home the limited edition Tsumori Chisato brush set for only RM90 (normal price RM180).

I have already RSVP with the Pavilion Kiosk. According to the Shu Uemura SA - Samantha, I will be getting a door gift if I go between 12pm to 2pm : D