Friday, September 25, 2009

Bought - The Longchamp Bag !!

I've finally decided to buy the Longchamp bag that I have been eyeing for a few months. I thought wth, I will deal with my credit card bills later. I really needed some major retail therapy. Here it is !!!!




I must stay at home from now onwards because my target was just the bag but I went into Isetan, The Gardens to browse around and remembered that Laneige has some great value buys to celebrate their new opening in Isetan, The Gardens. I was only the second person when I reached the counter. After paying, I went back to collect my purchase. I was shocked as there was already a long queue at their counter. I guess the deal was just too good to pass. The promotion is supposed to be from 25th Sept - 4th Oct 2009, but I have a feeling that it is until while stocks last.

Laneige is offering 3 exclusive solution kits at only RM100 each :
(1)   White Plus Renew (worth RM251)
(2)   Perfect Renew (worth RM268)
(3)   Hydra Solution (worth RM312)


Laneige Exclusive Solution Kit at RM100 each

According to the SA, since I have some pigmentation (dark spots), she recommended that I use their Whitening range - White Plus Renew.


White Plus Renew

For the 1st 50 Isetan cardholder, you will get an additional 20ml Water Sleeping Pack Plus Mask and a small mirror absolutely free.



A very cute pink makeup pouch



Small mirror

I actually wanted to get the Hydra Solution as well but the SA said that it is limited to only 1 per customer : (