Thursday, December 17, 2009

Isetan's Excellent Customer Service

Remember a couple of months back, I bought the Laneige whitening set  - White Plus Renew from Isetan, The Gardens upon their opening of Laneige counter, ......... I had some breakout after using for a few days : (
I stopped using immediately and after a few days of leaving my face free of moisturiser, the spots receded but my face felt dry and flaky. I went back to using my Shu Uemura's phyto black lift range which was really suitable for my skin type but with a very expensive price tag.

I then emailed to Isetan, The Garden's customer service on Tuesday relating my purchase, usage and then breakout. I enquired of whether a return or an exchange policy is practiced in the company. I got a response the next day from Angela of the Cosmetics and Fragrances Floor. Very, very impressed. I explained in detail to Angela what happened and she promised a response latest on Thursday from Laneige counter.

Guess what ...... Angela gave me an option of an exchange of the same value - RM100 either with the same brand or any other product of my choice : D

I've always wanted to try Laneige's Strawberry Yoghurt Peeling Gel, so I exchanged my whitening set for this. Angela reminded me that my previous value was RM100 and as this peeling gel costs RM99, I will be short of RM1. I told her her it was OK. So, for RM99 I got this whole set which consists of Strawberry yoghurt peeling gel, toner, foaming cleanser, moisturiser and the water sleeping pack.




Strawberry yoghurt peeling gel

 I'm very happy of my exchange. Kudos to both Isetan, The Gardens and Laneige for such excellent service given to their customers.