Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dior Skincare Haul

I've been having really dehydrated skin recently causing uneven skin tone and a dull complexion. I've also been breaking out quite often which I never have this problem before. So, started my search for the elusive skincare to cater to my problematic face.

I hunted high and low and finally I decided to try Dior skincare. The Dior SA, Sherry at the Metrojaya, Midvalley Megamall outlet was really nice (one of the reason why I bought Dior skincare). She knew her products well and explained that I do not need alot of products, ie treatment products, to just give Dior skincare a try by using their basic products. I like it that she is not pushy and aggresive and unlike other SAs who recommends million and one products and say I will need to use them all to have beautiful and wrinkle free(less?) skin.

I bought Dior's hydrating range where the lotion (toner) and emulsion (moisturiser) are 2 in 1 products. What 2 in 1 products ? The lotion and emulsion comes together with serum, hence the name Dior Hydra Life Lotion Serum and Dior Hydra Life Emulsion Serum. I'm very happy about this as I'm a very lazy person, so I have 1 less product to slab on my face and also reducing my cost : D

Sherry also recommended their star product, Diorsnow White Reveal UV Shield SPF 50 PA+++. I have been wanting to try this sunblock as it has received many rave reviews. So, instead of trying all these products on my hands, I wanted them on my face. I love the light and refreshing feeling of this hydrating range. Well, too soon for a review now, I will do a proper review after a few weeks of use.

With the 3 items purchased, I was given a travel size of the lotion, emulsion and 3 tubes of eye cream to try.


3 Items Bought


Together with Freebies

Picture only show 2 tubes of eye cream, I was too lazy to take out the third one from the box.